This printable workbook is a clear and simple guide to getting your social media marketing strategy in order. With a number of questions and fields for you to fill in, it will help you get clear on what you are trying to achieve with your brand on social media, including channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat etc.
This is for you if:
– You don’t currently have a social media strategy and you don’t know where to start
– Your social media isn’t working and doesn’t have a solid plan behind it
– You are starting a new channel and want to get clear on your strategy first
– You’ve been tasked with outlining and presenting a strategy and are unsure of how to approach it
– You need a strategy that is easy to complete, as opposed to starting from scratch
The 13-page workbook includes:
– Outlining your objectives, goals and mission
– Assessing the competitive landscape and how you compare
– Your brand personality and unique selling points
– Defining and understanding your audience
– Your customer purchase behaviours
– Content pillars and types of content to post
– Choosing your channels
This strategy workbook is relevant for everyone from sole traders looking to boost their personal brands to small business owners wanting to boost their presence. It will help you understand what makes your customers tick and how to get them to buy from you.
Please note that this document is for PERSONAL USE only. It may not be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or scanning.