10 AMAZING Life Lessons from Arnie!
I think we all need to be inspired to remind us to continue moving forward, when we don’t feel motivated. It can happen to us all and its the kick up the a** we need and value!
I am very motivated towards my goals in life and where I want to be – I am forever chasing that illicit dream. And with that comes the harsh daily challenges I face – a lack of motivation!
“DO YOU EVER FEEL THAT LACK OF MOTIVATION SOMETIMES”
Arnold Schwarzenegger – former bodybuilder, movie star, Governor, and all round top man. one of the most well known men on earth and someone who we all can learn from.
It’s fair to say that he’s seen and done a lot in his years, so I decided today to showcase some of my favourite Arnold quotes on Fitness, Life and Mental Strength. So Enjoy!
1. For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
2. What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.
3. Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.
4. From the bodybuilding days on, I learned that everything is reps and mileage. The more miles you ski, the better a skier you become; the more reps you do, the better your body.
5. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
6. Don’t go where it’s crowded. Go where it’s empty. Even though it’s harder to get there, that’s where you belong and where there’s less competition.
7. To be successful you must be brutal with yourself and focus on the flaws.
8. Dreams are for the dreamers. Goals are for achievers.
9. You can’t be paralyzed by fear of failure or you will never push yourself.
10. Always stay hungry, never satisfied with current accomplishments.
So who’s PUMPED!!!!! People have coffee in the morning to start the day – I read these quotes to remind myself that there is no time for a lack of motivation, only time to make things happen!
As always #livebetter